Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to my home on the web. Let me begin my introducing myself. My name is Jonathan. I live just outside of a small town in Southeast Kentucky. I have been happily married for 14 years. My wife, Andrea, and I are both in our early 30s. I am not a writer, as you will quickly realize. I work in the IT field, doing a combination of software testing and data analysis.

While I do not plan to use this blog as a platform to advocate for any particular ideology or political view, I think it is only fair that I am open regarding my views. I am an environmentalist, which drives my desire for living a simple, sustainable lifestyle. Politically, I consider myself a liberal, and, although I'm not currently registered as such, find that my views most closely align with those of the Green Party.

I've tried blogging in the past more times than I can remember. Each time, I began the process full of motivation to tell my story, only to let other things take priority over blogging. I hope that this time is different, as I believe the information I have to share could be useful to others. I hope that you enjoy following my journey, and that something I say can be helpful as you follow your own path through this crazy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment