Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Organization of Posts

I have found that the easiest to follow blogs are generally those that are either organized completely chronologically (events are written about as they happen) or are entirely based on past events, experiences, etc. Unfortunately, this blog is going to be neither of those.

If I were starting this blog at the beginning of my journey down this path of simplicity, then I could probably blog purely chronologically. I'm well into my journey, though, and there are several activities, events, and decisions from the past few years that I will want to write about. I will also want to write about day to day life and describe things as they happen. I'll likely also have several posts that are not about events, but are simply my thoughts on various topics.

I do not have a formal plan put together for differentiating between the different types of post. My guess, at this point, is that I'll likely not assign a title to articles that are discussing day to day life, while I will assign titles to other types of posts. Of course this might change, as I have more posts to deal with, so don't rely solely on the title as an indication of the type of post.

Hopefully I can manage to keep things fairly organized. At the very least, I should be able to keep it from being a total, unorganized, mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment