Saturday, November 24, 2012

11/24/12

I think that today may have been the coldest day that we've had so far this year. The temperatures never made it out of the 30s today. Thankfully it is suppose to be a bit warmer tomorrow. I did go outside around noon and worked for a bit, but didn't do as much as I had hoped. I hauled off another couple of loads of brush from the brush pile I've been working on. I also rode across the road to get an idea of how much available dirt there is over there that I might use for building a road. Eventually I want to be able to drive the truck over there, and that will require building up a road to make a more gradual decline from the road. It looks like there should be plenty of dirt available, so, with the tractor, I should be able to accomplish my goal. I'm just not sure when I'll start on that project. Probably not until next year.

I've not done much this evening. I did take a couple more of the Renewable Energy courses that I signed up for. I've completed 4 of the 10 lessons, so should have no problem completing the course by the end of December when it expires.

No comments:

Post a Comment