Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Shampoo-Free Update - 1 Week

It has been one week since I stopped using shampoo on my hair. I thought it would be a good time to write a quick update about the experience. Really, though, there isn't a lot to say.

I've continued with the same process of using only water on my hair. At this point I have no regrets, although much too little time has past to make any sort of judgement. When I'm rinsing my hair it feels quite different, which I suspect is because it still has natural oil, rather than in the past when I would have stripped them away with shampoo. I'm told that it looks the same as before, and there is no waxy building yet.

If this works like I hope it will there will be several advantages. I'll keep my fingers crossed and provide more updates along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment